Monday, April 4, 2011

First Post!

All blogs need to have a first post, right? So, here is mine.

I hope the title will in the end reflect the blog; I'd like this to be about the things that add some "zazz" to my life. This will probably mostly end up being about my crafting efforts and their outcomes, for good or ill.

Fair warning that for the time being my camera is both ancient and terrible.

A little about me:

- I love to make things. There really is not a craft out there that I haven't tried or wanted to.
- I try to be funny, but sometimes it doesn't come out that way. I apologize here and now in advance for this.
- I live in Connecticut, with my boyfriend and two cats.
- I love living in New England, especially during the fall.
- I am almost a nerd. I say almost because I'm not quite "into" any of the nerd criteria quite enough to be a real one (except maybe video games).
- I reserve the right to follow any whim that leads me to a new hobby or pastime, and to be constantly rediscovering and reinventing myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment