Friday, September 2, 2011

Operation: Glitter Shoes

So, I think I've mentioned previously that for the wedding coming up in October, I've been asked to wear shoes that glitter.  It's a fun idea, but if you want something other than silver or gold, your options become limited very quickly.  Even more true if you decide you don't want 5 inch heels or flats.


Glitter shoes!
I figured to myself that it couldn't be very hard to apply some glue and shake some glitter on a pair of heels that I don't wear often.  I always thought they were cute, but the shade of the brown made it them hard to match if you're OCD about that kind of thing like I am.

Front view
All in all, I would say this went pretty smoothly. I'm a little concerned that some of the glitter is not very secure...


Texture shot

...but I do like the texture that using the tinsel glitter gave.  I guess I might dab on a coat of Mod Podge and glitter again just to be sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment